Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you accept the General Terms and Conditions as they are stated below.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by XEAMOS and whilst we took every possible care when we designed this website, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- XEAMOS reserves the right to change, amend or delete parts of pages or the whole content of the websire without giving prior notice and is under no obligation to update the content of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Links within our website may lead to other websites. They are provided for convenience only. We do not sponsor, nor necessarily endorse or otherwise approve of any information or statements appearing in those websites (or websites referred to or linked to those websites) and any liability for damage from accessing third party sites is explicitly excluded.
- This website contains forward-looking statements. These shall not be interpreted as a guarantee that the future events and results to which they refer will actually materialize. the aforementioned statements rely on assumptions that may conceivably prove to be incorrect. Future results and circumstances depend on a multitude of factors, risks and imponderables that can alter the expectations and judgments that have been expressed.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, XEAMOS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.